Paradise and Phong Nha cavephongnha
* Detailed time plan:
07:45- 08:00: Our car and tour guide will pick up guests in Dong Hoi and drive you to Paradise cave – the longest dry cave in Asia (located in Phong Nha – Ke bang National Park’s core zone). It is approximately 75 km from Dong Hoi and an 80 minute drive). –
OR – 8:45-9:10: Our driver will pick you up at your hotel in Phong Nha village, then transfer you to Paradise Cave – the longest dry cave in Asia (located in Phong Nha – Ke bang National Park’s core zone).
You will then be taken by golf cart (1.6km) from the main gate through the jungle, to where you will then climb to the mouth of the cave; a climb that boasts spectacular views of the mountainous region around the cave.
12:30: Lunch at local restaurant in Phong Nha village. Here you will enjoy a traditional vietnamese dish. Vegetarian option available. Please contact us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate you.
13:30: Depart for Phong Nha Cave. You will then take a 25 minute ride to the cave via traditional dragonboat. This cave is called a water cave as it exhibits an underground river. After going into the cave by boat, you will explore 300 meters into the cave on foot. Then, you will be taken back by boat. This cave is famous for its spectacular rock formations. It has been given names such as the “Lion”, the “Fairy Caves”, the “Royal Court”, and the “Buddha”.
17:00: Back to Dong Hoi OR Phong Nha Village. Tour ends when you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Cost per pax: 1,050,00 VND/pax (or 50 USD/pax)
- Free pick up service from 6:30 am to 7:30 am at the train or bus station; if required
- Free luggage storage in our Dong Hoi office –or- take it with you in our van (limited quantity; contact us to reserve)
- Pick up and drop off by van in Dong Hoi city or Phong Nha village.
- Vietnamese or English speaking guide
- Drinking water
- Lunch (Vietnamese style dish)
- Entrance tickets, dragon boat, and golf cart transfer
- First aid kit available
- Travel insurance
- If you require an invoice, there will be an additional 10% VAT charge