* Detailed time plan:
07:45- 08:00: Our car and tour guide will pick up guests in Dong Hoi and drive you to Paradise cave – the longest dry cave in Asia (located in Phong Nha – Ke bang National Park’s core zone). It is approximately 75 km from Dong Hoi and a 1h20 minute drive). –
OR – 8:45-9:10: Our driver will pick you up at your hotel in Phong Nha village, then transfer you to Paradise Cave – the longest dry cave in Asia (located in Phong Nha – Ke bang National Park’s core zone).
You will then be taken by golf cart (1.6km) from the main gate through the jungle, to where you will then climb to the mouth of the cave; a climb that boasts spectacular views of the mountainous region around the cave.
12:00: Lunch at Dark cave restaurant. Here you will enjoy a traditional Vietnamese dish. Vegetarian option available. Please contact us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate you.
13:00 Visit Dark cave (located in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park). Participate in the many adventure activities: mud bath, ziplining, swimming, kayaking, adventure course, caving etc.
17:00 Depart back to Dong Hoi or Phong Nha village. Tour ends when you will be dropped off at your hotel.
****Please be sure to bring: swimwear and towel. Lockers for your belongings will be provided with a 50,000 deposit which will be refunded upon return of the locker key.
Using the zipline requires you to be between 40-90 kg. No exceptions
Cost per pax: 1,350,000 VND/pax (or 60 USD/pax)
- Free pick up service from 6:30 am to 7:30 am at the train or bus station; if required
- Free luggage storage in our Dong Hoi office –or- take it with you in our van (limited quantity; contact us to reserve)
- Pick up and drop off by van in Dong Hoi city or Phong Nha village.
- Vietnamese or English speaking guide
- Drinking water
- Lunch (Vietnamese style dish)
- Entrance tickets, dragon boat, golfcart transfer
- Service fee (equipment, zip line harness, helmet, kayak etc.)
- Travel insurance
- First aid kit available
- If you require an invoice, there will be an additional 10% VAT charge